At Complete Movement, we specialise in a modern form of Pilates classes offering one-to-one coaching using the Pilates Reformer and other Pilates machines and also group Pilates classes.
Relieving you of those daily aches and pains, our Pilates will leave you feeling stronger, healthier and in control of your body.
We specialise in helping with those everyday aches and pains often caused by stress and modern life.Read more
- Pilates for beginners with our Movement MOT where you can find out what’s holding you back and work with us to decide whether our Pilates classes, Pilates machine one to ones, Massage Therapy, CranioSacral therapy or indeed some other therapy is right for you.
- Pilates for runners and Pilates for cyclists in our Pilates machine one to ones or in our specialist Pilates for runners and cyclists mat classes.
- Pregnancy Pilates in our Pilates machine one to ones or in our members only Pilates studio classes.
- Pilates for all ages in our Pilates machine one to ones, our members only Pilates Studio classes or in our specialist Ageing Well spine opening Pilates classes.
- We’re passionate about Pilates for all and offer Pilates for men in all of our Pilates session as well as Pilates for children on a one to one basis.
- Pilates for back pain is our bread and butter, but our Pilates also benefits knee pain, shoulder pain, neck pain and can help you to learn to reduce wrist pain as well as building strength and flexibility.
Pilates, named after Joseph Pilates, is a form of strength and flexibility training that can be enjoyed by someone at any level of fitness.
As well as pain relief and reducing general aches and pains, Pilates benefits also include relaxation, greater strength, improved balance, better posture, better co-ordination and an improved sense of general wellbeing.
Our movement approach is about helping you to become more aware of how you are moving and so much of our approach is related to the practice of mindfulness. We do also have a specific Mindful Movement class to help you to slow down, relax and learn how the body works.
As well as the standard exercises for lower back pain and Pilates moves, we share with you the movements that you can build in to your everyday life to help you change. This approach is unique because we coach you to identify the root cause of your pain or movement problem and the best way to treat it. By empowering you, and helping you to think more positively about your body, we’ll help you to achieve more than you thought possible. In so doing, we provide a lasting legacy.
It’s Pilates coaching for modern life, enabling you to live free of pain and reach your full physical potential.
DON’T PUT UP WITH THE PAIN.
LOVE THE BODY YOU’RE IN, FREE OF PAIN, STRONGER AND HEALTHIER
My one to one Pilates coaching gives you the ability to ask questions, relax, learn and make the greatest change. Pilates studio and mat classes allow you to continue your learning and to just enjoy moving through a regular practice.
A gentle mind, body experience that reduces pain, prevents injury and brings physical and mental calm.
What my clients say
“I honestly don’t know how I’d have managed these past few months without the very focused support, the absolute positivity and the overwhelming sense of empowerment that I have gained from your Pilates sessions. My heartfelt thanks.”
“I must say you have changed my view on Pilates completely. Despite having had back problems in the past, my exercise regime has always been rather full on and I have never really enjoyed Pilates. However, your approach has changed my view completely and I now really think about my body and posture. I also appreciate how much Pilates complements my other exercise and I wouldn’t be without it. So a big THANK YOU!”
"Thanks for all your help and for a fantastic session. I’ve really benefitted from your expert tuition. We were talking on Saturday about people who are gifted. I think you are one of them. You listen well and then teach me in a way that works for me. That is gifted, in my book. Thank you."
“I have really enjoyed the class and the understanding that it also provides regarding body mechanics and how it all works!! I find this really useful and much more beneficial than any Pilates classes I have done over the years in the past - so thank you!”
At Complete Movement. we have a state of the art Pilates Studio. Set in a relaxing private enviroment you work at your own pace with me to develop your own programme. You can then choose to attend the studio alone or join any of the other classes